Invest In Neighborhoods (IIN) has City Hall Liaisons who are staff members which have been assigned to each IIN neighborhood commercial district. Each liaison is responsible for the following in relation to their assignment:
- Advocating for the neighborhood commercial district,
- Leveraging City services and community partners to address unique opportunities and challenges,
- Working with community members to develop a customized service plan,
- Keeping track of vacant retail spaces and development projects, and
- Other responsibilities specific to each neighborhood commercial district.