The Jobs Squad helps small businesses save money, navigate City processes, access vital programs, and stay informed of issues that may affect them. This team of City staff conducts door-to-door outreach to small businesses around the City to connect them with help and information. The Jobs Squad supports small businesses through the following activities:
- Provide information on existing City resources and programs that directly benefit small businesses.
- Provide technical assistance to help businesses navigate permitting processes.
- Provide information on baseline services and customized services to the 25 Invest in Neighborhood commercial corridors.
- Partner with City agencies to assist small businesses when faced with disasters and crises, such as fires and floods.
- Address systemic issues faced by small businesses by partnering with the Office of Small Business to formulate policy recommendations.
To contact the Jobs Squad or request a visit to your small business or neighborhood e-mail email@example.com. Or, contact staff directly:
- Kamilah Latimore at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 554-6031.
- Francis Chan at email@example.com or (415) 554-5106. Assistance available in Cantonese and Mandarin.