The City’s Office of Economic & Workforce Development and its partners offers a variety of loan programs to entrepreneurs seeking to launch, expand or stabilize their business, including:
- The Small Business Revolving Loan Fund (RLF), a partnership with Working Solutions, offers loans ranging from $5-50K to qualifying start-up and expanding small businesses.
- The Emerging Business Loan Fund (EBLF), a partnership with Bay Area Small Business Finance, offers loans ranging from $50,000 to $1,000,000 to growth-phase small businesses and qualifying commercial real estate projects.
- Opportunity Fund offers microloans of up to $10,000 to existing businesses in San Francisco.
- Mission Asset Fund helps clients participate in lending circles that are zero-fee, zero-interest credit-building social loans. By organizing low-income community members into Lending Circles, borrowers become lenders and lenders become borrowers.
- Kiva Zip helps entrepreneurs access zero-interest loans to launch or expand their micro-enterprise.