Congratulations Shoes N Feet!
2398 Lombard Street
Invest In Neighborhoods Small Business Grant
Welcomes 2017 with a New Paint Job
For street safety and transit improvements please link to SFMTA: SFMTA Lombard Street Safety and Transit Reliability Project
Lombard Street between Van Ness and Broderick Streets is one of the commercial districts serving the Marina neighborhood. Lombard, part of US Route 101, provides a route for visitors to key attractions such as the Presidio, Golden Gate Bridge, and the Marin Headlands. The district is a hub for hotels and motels but also includes mixed -use residential and commercial buildings, auto shops, diners and some convenience shopping.
Lombard Street is a car-oriented commercial district whose dominant feature is the concentration of hotels and motels, along with some complementary neighborhood serving retail. Sales tax captured in the district grew by 9% between 2006 and 2012, compared with 17% growth Citywide over the same period. Consumer spending per household in the area is higher overall than compared to the City average.
- Lombard Street Hotel Motel Report March 2015
- UC Berkeley Lombard Street Graduate Student Project 1 Spring 2014
- UC Berkeley Lombard Street Graduate Student Project 2 Spring 2014
Lombard Street Pedestrian Safety and Transit Reliability
Past Community Meetings
- September 2015 Community Update SFMTA on Lombard Improvements
- February 2014 Community Meeting Invest In Neighborhoods Presentation
- February 2014 Community Meeting Input Results
- June 2014 Community Meeting UC Berkeley Student Studio Lombard Street
- June 2014 Community Meeting UC Berkeley Student Studio Input Results
- July 2014 Mayor Edwin M. Lee and Supervisor Mark Farrell Visit Lombard